Compare bids before committing to a new home contract. Make sure each builder is offering the same home, on a line-by-line basis.
Take into account the aesthetics as well — walk through homes built by the builder, and not just a fully loaded model home. Ask for references, and do some research on your builder.
Finding A Lot – Here’s how we can help
BiltRite Homes will work with you to create the home you’ve always wanted. We’ll start with a free initial building cost estimate for any floor plan, even if you haven’t purchased a lot yet. Then we’ll walk you through our five-step pre-building process, outlined below.
BiltRite Homes can build virtually any floor plan, from any architect, online new home source or a creation of your own. Give us your favorite plan (or ask us for help in finding it), and we’ll tell you the bottom line.
1. Determine your budget
A first step may be getting preapproved, to determine your desired price range or monthy payment. BiltRite Homes builds custom homes, generally starting from the 120′s and up. Your basic price range will help determine the right combination of lot price, home square footage, special features, and interior and exterior finishes.
2. Free Lot/Site Assessment
Whether you already own a lot, or are still weighing your options, make sure to have your lot inspected. We’ve been involved in thousands of lot decisions, and our builder team will help you:
- Better determine site costs such as: driveways, clearing, drainage, septics, wells, etc
- Identify potential “red flags”
- Discuss suitability for any home you may have in mind with the location of the home in mind.
3. Choose a Floor Plan
There are tens of thousands of home plans available. We build everything from one story homes and main floor master homes to mother-in-law suite, guest suite, or second master bedroom homes.
4. Customize the Floor Plan
Custom floor plan changes can include:
- Rearranging kitchens
- Moving walls, windows or doors
- Expanding rooms
- Adding additional living area
- Expanding garages
- And much more
There’s no need to purchase blue prints up front — you’ll have an initial consultation and receive a free building cost estimate first, so that you can decide if the home truly fits your budget.
5. Receive Personalized Interior Designer Service for Perfect Selections
Our on-staff architectural and interior designers can show you how to put your personality all over your new home. And you’ll find far more premium materials — like granite countertops, hardwood flooring and custom tile work — and far more special features, like built-in storage, majestic archways, barrel vault ceilings, trey ceilings, and Signature details (varying by plan) — included, standard in BiltRite Homes. Other builders charge a whole lot extra for these features — if they offer them at all.
- Based on your specifications and budget
- Custom home neighborhoods, country lots, rural acreage
- Thousands of lots to choose from
- Nine counties throughout central Indiana
- Acreage, meadow, wooded, flat, schools
Free lot inspection
- Our experts will meet you ON SITE or visit separately
- Point out potential red flags
- Research special site costs
- Provide detailed reports
- Compare and contrast top lot choices to make decisions easier
BiltRite Homes will help you find the right location for your custom home, absolutely free:
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll email some great options within 24-48 hours to get you started.
Let us help you make sure the lots you’re looking at will meet your needs – and the parameters of the home you want to build.
You won’t find our depth of expertise in helping you choose your lot with any other local builder.